Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag your it!

I am. .27 if you hadn't seen my background
I think. . . I am always right, but Shaun tries to prove otherwise
I know. . . that being happy is all a matter of sitting back and realizing what you have
I want. . . to have a full night peaceful sleep and a extra clean house
I have. . . everything i need and more, I am very blessed
I miss. . . going to the beach or pool and laying out with no kids to watch
I fear. . . someone close to me dying
I hear. . . a baby crying when he should be sleeping and kids playing very loudly!!!
I smell . . .pledge, i love that smell!
I crave . . . Reese's monster cookies.. oh wait, i just ate about a dozen (NO JOKE!)
I cry . . . instead of getting mad
I search. . . for everything Shaun can't find and find it (i didn't notice Wendy put this too. I wonder if the condie boys do it on purpose?)
I wonder. . . why i cant get everything done i want to, maybe i should get off the Internet?
I regret. . . no being a bazillionare, maybe one day?
I wish. . . i was totally organized and on top of my game
I love. . . my kids and husband and family, and holding my kids when they are asleep
I care. . . about getting my kids on a routine, even though it doesn't always work out
I worry. . I am not doing enough
I am not. . . a boy, or pregnant, or as skinny as I want to be
I remember. . nothing right now.. i am drawing a blank
I believe. . the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way, show them all the beauty they posses inside
I sing. . . "daughters of Triton" to my girls every night before bed... don't ask.. they are weird!
I don't always...wash my hair everyday.. come on admit it.. neither do you guys!
I argue. . . with the dish and sprint people every few months because they like to add fees.. way annoying
I write... list everywhere. my calendar up-stairs, down-stairs, in my purse, on note pads and i throw them away and start all over several times a day
I win. . . most games i play, I'm pretty good at most everything
I lose. . . my patience when i am tired
I listen. . . to rap and any other music besides country just so that when Shaun gets in the car he can say "what were you listening to?" (he basically only listens to country)
I don't understand. . . why Shaun hasn't realized that he can make me happy by doing the little things like cleaning up or just doing what i do?
I can usually be found. . at home, on my computer, baking cookies or cleaning my house.
I need. . . read my scriptures and pray more
I forget. . . that all of life is just part of something bigger
I am happy. . . when i go to bed with a clean house, when its the weekend and I get to spend it with Shaun, when we finish projects, when the kids are good and carter is happy
I tag: Ryan, Annalyn (yes both of you, i want to see the difference), and .........Britt

0 things people say: