This was the birthday cake Jess made for me, it was so thoughtful of her to make a homemade cake for me! Shaun added the candles to remind me I am getting older!
The kids helped me blow out my candles and make a wish.. a few times!
Do I have anything on my face? How do i have such cute kids?
We got a babysitter and went to Spaghetti factory, we basically ate the bread, the salad a few bites of delicious Mizithra and all of the Spumoni and took the rest home for left overs! I love their mizithra and browned butter! even better when you can have it a few times!
I got to go shopping with some birthday money from my mom and got some cute clothed! It started out just a regular (actually not the regular, it started out sucky) but ended up fun, who doesn't like to go shopping???
11 years ago

5 things people say:
Sounds like you had a great birthday.
Happy Birthday Callie! Looks like you had a great day! I can't believe that your 27 already! :) That means that I haven't been 27 for a little while now, and that makes me sad! I think 27 is a great year and hopefully, I'll always feel 27! (I know you'll always be young at heart because of all the fun things you do!) :)
Happy Birthday Callie! You still look the same as you did in high school! :-)
So was it a horrible cake?? I noticed you didn't mention how it tasted :D I ended up making the other 2 layers into a cake too, since I didn't want to waste them even though they overflowed so bad. Jon was my guinea pig-and liked it,luckily. They were more dense and moist since they fell more and didn't bake as long. But he liked it anyway...I read recipe reviews after I got home, and there were a handful of other people who had the same results as me and were experienced bakers...weird recipe. I'm glad you had a good birthday. Clothes shopping on your birthday after recently having a baby...can be a recipe for disaster too...I know from experience.
Sorry I'm so late...Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment