Yes, Yes I know my Technical Birthday isn't until tomorrow, but it's my birthday week! and really its like a birthday month, We are celebrating LOTS of birthday's this month: My dad (1st), Shaun(6th), Amy(7th), Michelle(10th), ME(14th), Clyde(15th), Grandma Rasmussen(23rd), Uncle Bradd (25th) and i know there are more I just cant think of them now! I found this background fitting to the occasion! The funny thing as you get older birthdays are less and less exciting, no more gingerbread parties, or scavenger hunts.. oh the good old days! I will probably end up making my own birthday cake (homemade WAY better than store bought!) and then I eat out and may go shopping with my/our own money.. RAD! oh well, i can still celebrate and pretend birthdays are the best! the sad part is what I would really like for my birthday is an organized house and a full nights rest, 8-12hrs of quiet and NOT waking up to a crying baby or a kid standing next to my bed... this wont happen seeing as Carter is still nursing, and Kailey loves to stand by my bed until I open my eyes, acknowledge her and then turn around and tell her to go play. Even if Shaun attempted this i probably wouldn't sleep or would wake up early, why do our bodies torture us so? wishful thinking right??
11 years ago

6 things people say:
I hope you have a great birthday. How nice that would be to sleep in with no kids needing you and no house needing attention. Sometime will you email me Shaun's new cell phone number! I'm a slacker sister and never did call him on his birthday.
Wha??? No pony?
Later Buttface
happy b-day!! I'm all for the Birthday month! So I think next week I'll hit Jumping Jacks. Let's get this party started!!
Happy birthday. I hope you buy yourself something pretty and have fun picking up your hot black boyfriend at the airport and then ride your pony off into the sunset!
happy birthday. good thing krista reminded me.so what the big 30. wow your old. just kidding. hope you have a great day. we'll have to get together for dinner when we come down during christmas time. crazy how fast time goes by.
Happy Birthday Callie! I am not sure if an October 14th will ever pass in my life without thinking, this is Callie's birthday... maybe because you loved people to know that when we were roomies, I don't know. Anyway, I hope you have a good one and that you got a few things on your list (the one that started with sleeping in).
This next week is bad for us, but the week of Halloween might be good to meet and do something!
Post a Comment