Sunday, October 5, 2008


Hey everyone. I just wanted to make a quick list of some things I wanted for my Birthday. As you all know I was born October 14th in the year of our lord nineteen hundred and eighty. Get these things for me or I will cry until I pass out like when Ryan slammed my fingers in a sliding door in our basement when we lived in Ohio. He got grounded.

#1
A PonyI would name her Stardust. She would love me because I would feed her magic oats.

#2
Jonas Brother Tickets
I don't know who the eff the Jessica is on this ticket, but know this Jessica... I will kill you for a ticket. No trial, no jury, just you and me in a cage match to the death to see them. Its like sometimes when I watch their videos they are singing to my soul.

#3
A kiss from Kimbo Slice
Doesn't he look so hot? I had a crush on someone in High School that looked exactly like him. We almost kissed after home room. Our secret is out JAMIE MILLER!

#4
A car seat that doesn't eat Kaileys Face-
Actually I had just pulled Shauns finger. Toxic

#5
These shirts for Shaun and me
I was just gonna ask for the shirt for me because I am sick of the "dreadmill", but the one for Shaun comes with a "REAL NIPPLE RING." He has been needing a new nipple ring for a while.

So there you have it people. My top five birthday wishes. Lets all do me a favor and get these things, because otherwise I will be a nightmare to be around until next October.

5 things people say:

Unknown said...

WTF??? I ain't gettin' you any of this... except maybe the pony.

Unknown said...

OOHHH i just read the next post and learned at Ryan wrote this. This was mos def one of the funniest posts i've ever read. kudos to ryan.

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh Callie! Your brother sure does love you! This is hilarious!!

Scott said...

Callie, you should turn your entire blog over to your brother. I like his a LOT more.

Scott

Nate said...

Thanks Ryan, I needed a good laugh. I love the randomness - especially Kimbo Slice and the shoutout to Jaime