The Attic: after a little organizing and putting in some walkway we finally have all the kids clothes, decorating and misc summer items away! it got even better when Shaun came home to help and cut me another piece of wood for the right buckets.

The second shelf: I
don't know how we have accumulated so much stuff!!! while we were building these we thought "wow, we are going to have so much room!" but we
didn't, we could even use a little more! I would like to assume it
isn't useless crap either its camping stuff, boating stuff, cleaning supplies, winter clothes, crafts, tools, outside games, 72 hr kits, bikes.. is there some memo i
didn't read in what to do with it all? what does everyone else do with all their seasonal things???

both sets before we had everything on them
Well, we started building a food shelf last week and this week we did one more plus the attic! Surprisingly it didn't take more than 2 evening of hard work, then the organizing part (which of course was for me to do) I think they look so pretty.
5 things people say:
Wow! That really is amazing! And pretty! I have a weird secret: I think about how I will organize my garage some day while I'm falling asleep. Weird, I know.
"If the end of the world came..could i make it to your house to use your food storage in time..umm... you have enough mac and cheese and deidre doesnt eat so it would only be me... they would have to share they arnt going to let me starve if im right there..."
Callie, it looks great!! I felt the same when our storage room was done, but now I'd like to do our garage as well!!
All I can say is I'm so jealous of all your space!! Looks great!
Wow your shelves are awesome. Been scouring the web for plans to build basic shelving but yours is absolutely amazing. The can shelves are a hoot.
Post a Comment