Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday




So I got this idea from my sister in law Kathy and I have been wanting to paint these stools since before we moved into the house! I should have done a before and after picture, but they used to be light wood with paint splatters on them we brought from our previous house... now they are black and match! it took me a total of oh.. 10 min... Shaun is out of town and I am doing all sorts of things! (notice the very clean kitchen, and I even put up Halloween decorations.. don't mind Halloween is Friday) He better come home quick before i spray paint a mural of him in my bed!

3 things people say:

Anonymous said...

You should have had your husband fix the legs before you painted them

Callie said...

I would have except he is still working on the desk/bookshelf, I would hate to interrupt his project... it may never get done if I ask too much

Kathy Habel said...

Looks great! Looks like it took a lot longer than 10 minutes.