The big 59! man this guy is getting old! October is the birthday month! Starting out with Grandpa Lee! I just wanted to let my dad know how thankful I am to have such a great dad! I know i need to stop with the cheesy blogs but not this month! just 10 reasons I love my Dad
1. He gives great advice! his famous saying:" teach them correct principals and they learn to govern themselves"
2. He is always ready to talk serious, as a kid i can remember countless times where he says "well Callie, what do you think about life"
3. He loves my mom. I don't think I know another person who loves my mom (or a spouse)the way he does
4. He is a hard worker, and taught us to be hard workers too. every Saturday as kids we could count on a list of things to do. I am sure this is where I picked up the habit. he would have 6 lists sitting out with detailed jobs and we got to chose which lucky list we got to complete!
5. He has always provided for our family
6. He has a Strong testimony of the gospel and has even when he sleeps during sacrament meeting i know he knows the church is true. (i am sure it isn't sleep just hard concentrating!)
7. He is supportive of me and my fast growing family.
8. He sets a good example. I know this is repetitive, but there are so things he does right, i can only hope to be somewhat like him someday
9. he is a great historian and picture taker, this may seem silly, but he is always taking pictures even when we don't want to, but years down the road we are always glad to look back and remember the fun we had. he is also always doing genealogy
10. He has a good sense of humor. he doesn't mind when we tease him for having a pink jetta, or owning a perfume shop! and can always tease us right back
Thanks for being such a great Dad! I love you!
11 years ago

0 things people say:
Post a Comment