Thursday, October 16, 2008

Carter Laughing

i hope you can hear the laughing and high pitched squeals! he is getting so big (ok not big he is in the 5th percentile for weight) but he rolls over both sides, scoots and laughs! I guess Shaun and I produce smart babies! (they get it from Shaun! the get their good looks from me :))

5 things people say:

Kathy Habel said...

4 months! Wow how did he get that old already. Love the laughs.

Chandra said...

Oh that is soooo adorable!!!! Carter is so cute!

Laura said...

He is so so cute!! I can't believe how old he is getting!! Your kids do get a move on early--I remember Jordon crawling circles around Harrison :)!! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!! 27! Your so young!!!!

Jennifer said...

There is nothing better that a little baby laugh! He is such a cutie~

Nate said...

Hi CALLIE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My Phone broke in half last week and I can't get any of my phone numbers off of it including yours!. Sure hope you had a good one!!! I love carters laugh.