My 2 cute girls and their balloon toys
Chloe, Brooklyn, Grace, Blake, Kailey, Preston, Tanner, Jordan... babies and Spencer not shown... I think we are cray to bring/have this many kids together at one time!
Jordan's Pony Ride (this was the pony I got for my birthday)
Kailey's Pony ride
Carter just hanging out
Well I had a day off!! I haven't had a weekday off in what seems like forever, so we decided to actually go and do something!!! We went to Thanksgiving Points "Barnyard Boo" with Kate, Grace and Blake, Heather, Chloe and Brooklyn, and Wendy, Spencer, Preston and Emily. It was a lot of fun and such a nice day. Kinda makes me wish I had a few more days off babysitting!
PS- that last post wasn't supposed to be so long, the pictures were intended to be small, that way it wasn't so big, but it didn't work out that way and it was too much trouble to go back and shrink them all...

2 things people say:
I like the pictures big...otherwise you can't see them very well.
Big pictures are good. Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment