Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Should I be worried?


This is an everyday occurrence in my house, if it isn't a headband, its a bracelet, or necklace, maybe putting a purse in his elbow crook and walking around. can we blame him? He's surrounded by 2 older sister and constantly with his mom.
Spring is here... I think. so this past Saturday we worked in the yard! it was SO nice. the weather was perfect. we spent about 4 hrs and enough money to save 10% at The Home Depot. we hopefully have everything we need to finish our yard. pipe to drain the wet spots, wood to make a planter for my garden, a BBQ for the much intended outdoor dinners, a lawn mower because our 7 yr old one finally gave out last year, wood to fix the swing set and a few other things. we worked from 9am until 9pm. no joke and really no rest! we got 2 truckloads of dirt, sand, and gravel and spent several hours shoveling and building. I am hoping that this Saturday will be just as nice (Shaun may hope differently) now that we got my garden 95% ready we just have to adjust our sprinklers, and plant the goods. I'm really excited to garden, Except for the fact I cant really bend down all that well. Hopefully Spring will kick winter out, but seeing as its supposed to snow tomorrow I'm a little hesitant.

2 things people say:

Steven and Tanesha said...

It's so nice to tackle a project over the weekend. It sucks while you're working but when it's done it really feels great. Way to go, we need to be as motivated as you guys are!!!

Lexy and Jared said...

you can't bend down?? i want belly pictures!