Kailey is getting so big! everyday it amazes me at how smart and big and helpful and happy and BIG she is! kinda sad if you want the truth. She is my biggest helper. I definitely love all my kids the same but something about this one just make me feel like she's like me.. is that weird? i feel like we understand each other. She tells me when she is "going to have a fit" and we talk through it. if we miscommunicate (like we did on Sunday.. she was helping carter get out of the car by pulling him and he was crying.. not helping in my mind, but she was trying to help so i should have seen that, we had a long talk and decided to work on communicating and understanding each other.. I'm serious this kid is a smart one!!) last night with Shaun out of town (she gets to sleep in my bed with Jordan) and we both were reading to ourselves. she zipped through several pony books and was whisper reading to herself. it was so funny and cute to hear her read about "daisy Jo and how she Cheerily thanks the pony friends for her scrapbook" she is a really good reader! Today I snuck up on her and snapped a few pictures of her reading. she didn't even know i took them! i love the belly and feet up, and the hands under the chin. she is one smart kid and I am so lucky to have her!!!! sometimes I feel bad for the oldest child because they are held to such higher standards but she handles it well and we both are learning from each other... we talk about this nightly in our daily recaps before bed.
11 years ago

1 things people say:
I've always said Kailey is a 40 year-old. And I mean that in the best possible way. That kid has an old soul and a BS detector. Give her tons of kisses for me.
Post a Comment