Before, we'd already taken the curtains down
You can really see the lighting changes the color, I'd say its more like the one below, or the link in the text below.
BUT anyway so after I did that my friends Cami and Craig offered their services and we went ahead and painted the main TV room Blue (this is what we were going for) In re-painting I was forced to change the curtains, pillows and soon hopefully tomorrow the ottoman we are doing red to match the curtains. I have been wanting to re-do this room blue for ALONG time! I love it, its growing on Shaun, but it feels so much happier! I'm surprised at how easy it was to sew, granted it took me from 1pm to 11pm to do 3 Valences and 2 Curtains, and 2 pillows. all I have left is 1 ottoman, 2 pillows, 2 chair cushions, and 2 tie backs for my curtains. but first I have to buy the fabric! fun fun fun! wish me luck! I'll post an update when I'm all done!

1 things people say:
I love it! I think you might be nesting, just a little bit. :)
Post a Comment