Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going Private Sucks

To anyone who still reads this after having had to log on for the past few months... I am very sorry about that. Callie asked me if I had seen our blog lately and I told her no because I hate having to log in. I decided to take action and get rid of the "privateness" of the blog. To all of you random people who find this site by a random search.. Enjoy what you read.

Have a nice day...

Shaun

5 things people say:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! now I'll read it, too!!!!! Helloooooo creepers!

Jessica Munk said...

Finally!! Thanks Shaun!

Heather said...

Ha ha this makes me laugh!

Eve said...

I'm guessing since it's still public today that Callie was fine with the change. Private is hard to get used to, google reader should work with blogs you have permission for, that would make it so much nicer!

Kathy Habel said...

I like it when it's not private because I know when a new post comes. Otherwise I only check every week or two.