some reason Kailey likes to write on tissue? these say " i love mom and dad. i miss him because he is on a trip" we're working on b's and d's the next one says " why does he have to take a trip"
when Shaun's gone a few things happen. A my shower and get ready meter goes out the window. as well as my "normal parenting habits" normally i make the kids have a bedtime, in their beds, normally i clean up right away after messes. normally i feed my children well balanced meals.. not when Shaun's away. mom is FUN! we go the library, mall and Costco at all hours of the day. today was a good example of my perfect parenting. we fell asleep last night about 10 in my bed reading. i stayed up till 11:30 finishing a book. we woke up at 7:30 and got ready for the dentist. the kids ate a frozen waffle and granola bar in the car. carter wore the clothes he slept in (and wore yesterday... i knew we were going to have to get up early so I opted out of PJ's for him) Kailey didn't even get a hair brush! my kids are awesome! so After the dentist. (Kailey had her root canal and ended up with a silver tooth. she cried, I cried it silver teeth in not a good thing !) we came home and I decided i don't want to hang out at home so we went to krispy kreme.. perfect example after the dentist, I know! so after that we went to Costco and bought bulbs for our flower garden, came home about 12 and nap time for all of us! Lunch was krispy kreme :)(Kailey and Jordan opted for quiet time) then we played with chalk, did some reading. Jordan fell asleep. I made dinner and we headed to home depot. normally i am home and not wanting to get out, but when Shaun's gone its boring here. Luckily he comes home tonight at midnight! so i was a fun day. might have eaten a dozen donuts between the 4 of us? now I have to shower. do the dishes and clean. my kids are bathing as I write this. Jordan is throwing toys against the wall. Carter is crying because he is afraid and Kailey is protecting him.. I am intermediately telling them to knock it off...until next time!

1 things people say:
Sounds like the PERFECT day! Sometimes I think dads need to leave for a bit so the cool mom can come out. Dads are always the cool one, but not when he is gone. Love this post!
Post a Comment