Sunday, January 4, 2009

project 2008-check!

i know 2 posts without pictures, but I am blogging from my NEW DESK! yes that's right, we are all done, the project that was supposed to take 1 month but really lasted a YEAR is done! it looks great, i love it! i just keep sitting at it and loving it! pictures will come ASAP, Shaun has to put up a piece of moulding and said I couldn't post until it was up, so cross your fingers for a picture this week! Now that we finally finished our 2008 project he already cut a hole in our closet and is building a playhouse under the stairs

2 things people say:

Kathy Habel said...

Yeah Shaun, & Callie for the patience! Can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

I thought your house was brand new??? how is there so much work to be done on a brand new house???