So Kailey had been earning points for the toys above the fridge. She gets points for buckling her seat belt, getting me wipes or diapers and throwing things away, making her bed, wiping her bottom, cleaning her room etc.... 20 pts earns a toy.
Everyday she goes poop and says "mom i get a point"
Today i was going to the bathroom and joking said, "do i get a point?" she replies "no you're a grown-up you don't get points because you don't like toys" (in a way this is true, i HATE her little toys all over the house but who doesn't like a boat, that's a toy!!!??) so i ask "what do grown-ups like" "um... their kids" "yeah i guess that's true anything else?" "they like doing things they need to do" sad but true!
new goal 2009 for all adults out there! A new point system! every time you go to the bathroom and wipe you get a point, for buckling, cleaning up, making the bed, points points points!! when you get we'll say 150 points you get a prize, and it will be something wanted not need!! the trick will be keeping count!
11 years ago

2 things people say:
Nice! You're right that it will be hard to keep count... I'm trying to figure out how many points I got today. How many points for sitting at a desk for 8 hours??? :)
Hi,
I love all your Christmas pictures. The one of Carter asleep with his Grandpa on the couch--it was so cute. I have a picture of myself as a baby with my Grandpa in that exact same position with both of us asleep.
Way-to-go Shaun on the nice desk! I am seriously impressed. I didn't know you were so good with wood. And I am impressed that you are brave enough to start a project that begins with ripping a hole in the wall.
I want some points. Did you know I have lost 13 pounds since Thanksgiving. Do I get points for that?
We haven't seen in each other in so long. I really do want to hang out. Between going to the gym, London's naps, and me teaching piano lessons, it is hard to get out. Plus now I have classes and homework. We do need to get together though.
Post a Comment