Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ceral anyone?

I know, i cant believe it either!
so it Albertsons and Allens Cereal sale so I headed out last night about 11pm to hit albertsons and had to take Shaun to work this am at 7:30 so i went to Walmart (with all 3 kids) and priced match 45 boxes of cereal. 4 cans of almonds (1.85) , 10 things of oatmeal, 2 gallons of milk and rice cakes (not shown) so i think i'm stocked up! all for the grand total of 75 buckaroonies! i think its a good deal! especially the way Kailey eats Captain Crunch!
if anyone wants in on the fun either go to an associated food store (reams, allens) or price match at walmart quaker cereal/oats= 1.40
General mills=1.50 Kellogs 1.75 (for the medium boxes) Post: $2 (13-18 oz) i was pretty excited!

2 things people say:

Kathy Habel said...

Boy would my kids love to have breakfast at your house!

Positively Peaches said...

I do love cereal sales. You can never have enough. It is definately a staple in our household.