Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!!!

2008 is over! i swear the first half went totally slow (i was pregnant) and come June it all flew by, i was so sad to see summer leave but it already feels like I can look forward to Spring and Summer Again! CRAZY... it was a fun year we did lots (as you can see from previous posts) and i will be back posting in the new future. I decided that as much as i hate Utah i also love it. yes the cold sucks, especially after spending in California where we had beach weather the entire time and no shoes were necessary then driving home and seeing a record low of 1 degree on our car thermometer in Fillmore (glad i don't live in THAT part of Utah) anyway once you get re-adjusted to the cold, dreary clouds and grey skies, wearing a sweater inside your house because you are too cheap to turn on the heat, skidding on ice that is in my driveway, as well as getting stuck in a parking lot because it was icy even with 4-wheel drive, Utah isn't that bad. I love seeing the totally awesome cows that live on my street and the mountains in our backyard, the park across the street (too cold to play at, but nice to walk around) the truckers who park on the street at our exit, and the cold crisp air. some days i think i wouldn't mind living here for a long time and today was one of those days! Happy New Years!

2 things people say:

Steven and Tanesha said...

See, Utah isn't so bad...and I'm glad I'm not the only one who is too cheap to turn up the heat in their house :)

Jessica Munk said...

Did you really write this?? I don't believe you!! :D