Yes. we have had this program a few months now and officially started it mon! bringing in the new year with P90X Each night we have a different child who "can't sleep" and come down to watch their mom and dad looks silly doing ridiculous amounts of crazy exercises! and look very awkward in the process. Jordan joined in with me last night. Shaun was "sick" with a migraine (he really was but still wusing out on day 4? come on!!)
11 years ago

4 things people say:
awesome! I just bought Turbo Jam and round house kicked max who was doing it with me by accident. The kid hit the floor so fast he didn't know what happened! Good Luck with your Biggest Loser...we are doing it too.
so what exactly is P90X?
i have heard about it, but i still don't know what it is. i don't think i can touch my toes either.....isn't that sad??
How do you like the P90X? Maybe I'll ask again in about three months...
That's so cool you saw Billy Joel and Elton John a few years ago! What's funny is I'm more of an Elton John fan, but I bet seeing Billy perform will make me like him more!
Kylie always likes to join me too... That's why I try to do it when she's asleep!
Post a Comment