Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dad goes to Mexico


Shaun is scowling because he doesn't like to leave us.

Shaun is off to Mexico this week. we will miss him but he will be back soon! Last night the girls took his spot up in the bed.. not my best nights rest! they were extra cuddly! They wanted me in the middle and they both had an arm around me somewhere or a leg. If i moved they knew it and would find me and say "i love you mamma" snuggle in really close and go back to sleep. Really cute yes, comfortable NO!

3 things people say:

Kathy Habel said...

Bummer that he has to travel so much.

Positively Peaches said...

I have a hard enough time sharing the bed with Jason. There is no way I could add the kids. However, we do all love the snuggles and I love you mommy. So maybe it could be worth it. I'll have to think about it.

Saun and Wes said...

You are such a fun mom! Will you be my mom? I want a to be a kid again with a fun mom like you...Cheese and crackers for breakfast...sleepovers in the big bed....fun!