Kailey posing with her new "sleeping bag" and blanket
Seeing as I have been up since 6 this morning i feel quite productive. I have decided i want a change and went looking for fabrics to re-upholster my cushions/ottoman. while out I decided i better get my sewing machine fixed. so as i put it in the car the case broke and it fell on the ground and cracked.. yeah NOT COOL! so i went to 4 different places and the price to "tune-up/ realign my machine was 69-89. I came to the conclusions I can buy a cheap-o one for that price and will wait. i get home and think "well, might as well try it before i toss it out" and poof, the sewing machine worked! i hurriedly took advantage and finished Kailey's blanket that I bought material for oh a year ago? I'm amazing, who would have thought dropping your sewing machine actually fixes it?

0 things people say:
Post a Comment