Anna was jealous but at least got some shade

drinking from the sprinklers!

She was thirsty and drank the grassy water.. yum

What Shaun and Carter were doing while we played outside

Kailey was acting like my baby.

Popsicles on a hot day

The kid is a streaker! she was fully naked and wanting to swim so we covered her up for the picture

Making i love you signs in the pool

How fun it is to be a kid? I hope these kids remember how good of a mom i am!

Laying out in the backyard

We had a hot day and broke out a new pool with sprinklers! the water was cold but the weather was hot! there are too many cute pictures to post!
1 things people say:
You are a great mom! A way fun mom! I miss hanging out with you. I guess I will have to wait a couple more weeks.
Post a Comment