Kailey and Ty TY while we worked on the cabinet
Ty Ty with a little of Carters bling bling
Ty Ty just chilling on the couch
I uploaded my pictures and found at least 20 pictures of Ty Ty, i think she is getting the hang of taking pictures, I am surprised there isn't one of him in the fridge. She likes to have her Ty Ty and blanket cold, and what better place than in the fridge!? I find him in there all the time! its hilarious!

4 things people say:
Gosh I am behind on your blog. Looks like your life goes on even with out me huh?? So yeah...the pool is pretty much out now. I got your order I will email you when I have everything ready. Let's do lunch one of these days. Cool cabinets too!
so those pictures were taken a few weeks ago while you were still in Cali or I totally would have invited you but I knew since I talk to Carrie every day that you were still there otherwise you so would have been right next to me in that picture!
That's so funny that she chills her blanket! Justin has a beloved "doggy" but so far, I've never found him in the fridge!
You tell Kailey that I love seeing pics of Ty Ty on the blog and to keep it up. I expect a new one each day.
Post a Comment