Friday, August 22, 2008

I wish every day was a lake day!

Kailey scored a 9.8 on the dive that followed this picture! we have an Olympian in our midst!

Too bad carter has his hoodie on, you can see where he gets his awesome hair! from his DAD!!!

My blue eyed baby!


Ryan, Annalyn and Luke in the pool.



Eating at La Beau's you can't leave bear lake without a famous raspberry shake?!




Kailey and Jordan on the swing set! they have a really fun playground for the kids to play on
Our family's favorite past time, horseshoes! it was pretty funny watching all the guys huddle around the steak to see who did the best.
Chris has definitely become "one of the family"
Hanging out taking turns playing badminton and baseball
Parker was such a good older cousin to Kailey, he pushed her on the swings, played with her all the time, I think she made anew favorite cousin, she barely left his side! he was so sweet to her the entire time!





row row row your boat! not the best picture but Shaun and I and others took turns rowing out to the booeys ( I have no idea how to spell that?) and back, when we weren't on the boat, it was pretty warm water for bear lake this year!
Dad opted for pulling the boat on the shore line instead of rowing
The good picture. the picture not posted is Ryan flipping off the camera. thanks Ry, he also stole my book and read it before me (speed reading! one day very impressive) he also read the last chapter of Jessie's book Breaking dawn and shared information she didn't know, luckily i had already read it!
Carter hanging out on the beach. I had bad mother moments here and the poor kid got sunburned! so sad!
Kailey was beat from being in the sun for 3 days straight and couldn't even get to eating!










It was a blast! unfortunately we all forgot cameras on the boat so no pictures of the amazing water weenie adventures, we all tried skiing and wake boarding, and Shaun did the wake skate too. Ryan had his jet skis and we played tennis, went swimming had a little diving competition in honor of the Olympics, ate at La Beau's... it was a lot of fun. the only not so fun part was having one room with me, Shaun and 3 kids in it. I think it may be time for me to face the music and realize i have a full blown family now and need more than one bedroom!!






c

2 things people say:

krista said...

Wow looks like fun. I guess we just missed you by a couple weeks. Do you guys stay at Sweetwater? I have to agree on La Beau's. I love the chocolate banana raspberry shake. MMmmmmm, wish I could have one now!

Ry and Annalyn said...

Thats my good picture?? It looks like I got the better end of the hot-dog eating contest. Check my blog in the future for your most unflattering pictures sure to come. That was a fun week, glad you guys came. If your family gets too big you could always rent your OWN condo?!? See you this weekend for the blessing!