Shaun making sure the top piece matches the bookshelf
My brute strength holding up the top piece. I had a neck ache for 3 days!! that sucker is BIG and HEAVY!
So far it looks good! hopefully we keep the momentum going!
We still have a ways to go, but this cabinet, or pieces of cabinet have been sitting in my garage in one form or another. I think the wood sat for about 3 months, then he built them and they sat for about 3 months, then he started to stain them and waited about month and finally i did the next 2 coats and basically begged for him to put them in. They are far from complete. We still have to build drawers, cut out door fronts, install hardware and much more! we did cut the desk piece last night, so I HOPE to see a finished result within the next month.... i am so ready for this project to be done!

0 things people say:
Post a Comment