Three generations of Condie males! Shaun, Carter and Grandpa Clyde
We tried to get a few pictures with his different moods.... top to bottom : paci/camera look Paci/kinda smile look Old man comb-over look
Crazy hair, happy face, blue steel look
Well Carter was blessed today, we are so lucky to have so much family come to be part of his special day! Shaun did a great job on the blessing are hopefulyl we have a happy funny kid on our hand! I mean how can he not with his totally AWESOME hair!

6 things people say:
That is a really great picture. Uncle Clyde still looks the same. Wow! Carter really looks like Shaun!
quickest event to post...ever! way to go!
Lookin' good Callie!
Hey callie!- Love the new pictures of carter, He looks Alot like kailey to me! You are a total babe in the family shot - way to go on looking so skinny right after having a newborn! . . .How many exclamations do you think I can squeeze into one comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your pictures of Carter turned out great. It was a fun day. Thanks for letting us come!
Oh, what a special day, sorry I missed it. Carter looks just like Shaun, I think anyway. He is a cutie and growing up so fast! You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment