I wanted to write a few things down before I forget, which is to be sooner rather than later. i still have pregnancy brain...
when feeding Decker for the first time carter and my conversation went like this:
C: what are you doing?
Mom: feeding Decker
C: (laughing) no your not mom (also in a know it all voice)
Mom: yes, Decker drinks milk that mommy makes
C: Thats funny mom, why is there milk in your boobies?
Mom: because heavenly Father made it that way so i can take care of Decker so he grows big and strong.
C: (thinks a bit then laughs) heavenly Father is funny for putting milk in your boobies huh!
he asks all the time if he can see if I have milk... I'm trying to be private but the kid is so curious it funny.
Carter is also constantly asking to Hold "Decka" (we are working on his "ers") but they have to wash their hands before they can, so we are constantly hearing the sink then him run in, "can i hold decka now? I washed my hands" or "does hand santatiza count as washing my hands so i can hold him" or he wants to pat his hair, or hug him, or kiss his head, or touch him. Anything to get near him! this morning Decker was hungry but i wasn't quite ready to feed him so hes crying while carter is holding him. When I am ready to get him, he says, please don't take him, Its OK hes crying, the whispers "don't woowy Decka" over and over until he stops crying. I was a little nervous he'd be jealous, but i think he loves him too much to be jealous! Every outfit he asks "did i wear that when I was little like Decker?" yes, yes you did Carter.
11 years ago

2 things people say:
He's so cute Callie. Congrats on having a full brood - Decker looks like a Condie. I love all of the sibling love!
I am so happy your girls got sisters and your boys each have a brother. Your life is so full!
Post a Comment