Sunday, April 15, 2012

This one Grew up while i was in the hospital




Having a new baby is great, not to many downs. yes you get less sleep, get woken up to crying, look pregnant for 3-12 months after having a baby, but honestly those are all to be expected, and it passes pretty fast. I think the saddest part of having a new baby is that your old baby grows up. Ellie instantly turned into a big sister. She talks more, communicates more, throws better tantrums. It makes me sad to lose my baby girl, especially since she is most likely my last, Luckily she still loves to snuggle and she will always be my baby girl. They will all be my babies, just bigger.

2 things people say:

Kelly A. said...

So, so true! That made me just a little teary eyed which I will just go ahead and blame on pregnancy hormones :)

Kelly A. said...

So, so true! That made me just a little teary eyed which I will just go ahead and blame on pregnancy hormones :)