its 9:30 am and my patience is gone. i have no idea where it went, or if i really ever had any but it got me thinking... what would life be like if I didn't babysit everyday? if i didn't worry about always trying to keep my house clean (which it seems is a never-ending, unattainable task.) what would it be like to wake up and just have my family? would it be gone because i wouldn't be able to handle my own kids, or has the 3 years of doing daycare taught me at least enough patience to deal with my own kids? i don't know... i wonder. what would it be like to have a fence to send the kids out back (even if it is 40 degrees outside, that's why we have coats right???)
so anyway, its 9:30am and Jordan is having alone play time in Kailey's room. Kailey lied about pushing a babysitting kid so after time-out was banished to entertaining Carter in his room. one kid was put to bed and the other was sent to Jordan's room to play with books and Lincoln logs... and today I have the least amount of kids i have had all week. oh the joy! i just want to read my book in a clean and quiet house, is that too much to ask? yeah i think it is...
11 years ago

4 things people say:
"what would it be like to have a fence to send the kids out back"
I know a good way to figure it out. You should have shaun build you a fence. He can have it finished in two weekends. Tell him I said to get started this weekend.
Yeah, at the very least you need that fence.
I can't imagine how hard it must be to take care of your own 3 plus other people's kids, too! That would try anyone's patience.
If you ever figure out the patience thing let me know! I can so relate and I've only got my own 5 kids, no extras!
So my patience is gone about that time every morning and it's just because of the one child, Jake is pretty easy to please. I just want a cleaning lady, that's all!
Post a Comment