Monday, March 9, 2009

gone again...

on the road again! actually on the plane, he is off to England this time, and YES i am jealous, but no i don't want to go, at least not this time. He doesn't get in until late Tuesday night and comes home on Friday morning so it will be a short business trip. But hopefully in a few more months he will go back, and I will be on that plane with him! plus I am going to the Ellen show this Thursday!!!! ( Yes i know AWESOME!) so watch me on TV dacin' it up on Friday! and then i am off to Vegas with my sisters, mom, and sis-in law! we're to go to the Wayne Brady show and have a weekend with no kids. weird! i have never done anything like this before! but am very excited!!!

5 things people say:

Steven and Tanesha said...

Ugh, I know how that feels. Steven was in Georgia all of last week. I guess it comes with the job :) Sound like you are going to have a fun weekend!

mmgray10 said...

Hey Callie! What does Shaun do? I can sypathize with you! A man's gotta do....

Kathy Habel said...

Have fun on your trip!

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

Have you seen Fireproof? it will save your marriage it's that good. It's in red box

Liz said...

A trip without my kids sounds dreamy. I hope you have fun!!!