Monday, March 16, 2009

Just DANCE


first day gone (thurs 3/12) we went on the ellen show! it was so much fun, Portia di Rossi was on the show as well as the two people who got kicked off of American Idol and it airs today Mon the 16th! we are in the last row rt side and Carrie is on the end in a red sweater, keep an eye out! we danced with ellen and have the shirts and IPODS to prove it!!! we all won free 120 gig IPODS! totally rad!!! we LOVE ellen! the weekend was so much fun! i love my sisters/sister in-laws, mom and Aunt Linda... lets do this again next year! Arizona or New York HERE WE COME!

2 things people say:

Brittany and Jason said...

Your trip looked like a blast... I am really jealous, I'll watch Ellen today and look for you. Your family looks great! I would love a pizookie from BJ's right about now.

krista said...

I think we saw you! I am so very jealous you went to her show, she is my FAV! And how awesome that you got a free ipod.