remember being little and swinging on the swing, it seems like you can swing for hours, but when you are an adult and all you get to do is push, the park isn't quite as fun! especially because there weren't any baby swings for Carter so i had to push with one hand and hold him with the other... the other week i ran into the "park keeper upper" and asked him if they could put in baby swings and magically 2 appeared the next week! amazing what a simple request to the right person can do! (i take full responsibility for the baby swings :))
Today was such a warm day we headed to the park before it got too crowded (this week has been really warm and the park has finally had visitors) and we all swung on the swings, Carter loved it! after about 20 min it was VERY hot but we stuck it out for another 1/2 hr. I am loving the springtime!


1 things people say:
I am totally with you on the spring weather, I am quite dissapointed that today it snowed! Welcome to Utah I suppose. Good job on getting the swings, it's amazing the difference that makes. Is Jordan potty trained?
Post a Comment