Tuesday, March 31, 2009

asjekd

really... does everyone HAVE to do the word security on comment? i think I am going to start refusing to leave people comments because writing the "word" they make you put is just ridiculous.
a. its never a real word so i have to look at the computer 8 times to figure out what i am supposed to be typing
b. why?? i mean it isn't security? its basically a stupid test meaning "hey stupid, can you write these 8 letters that are slanted and kinda hidden? if you are smart enough go ahead and leave a comment, if not.. too bad!!!!"

just a waste of time if you ask me!

3 things people say:

Ryan and Annalyn said...

I agree sister. And its like they think hiding the letters behind a tic tac toe symbol is really protecting you from hackers? Oh and my keyboard doesn't have the backward prince symbol key.

Unknown said...

Yea... but doesn't that mean that at least you know a human did it? I added it to my blog because I kept getting automated spam comments.

Jessica Munk said...

yeah spam! I dont want spam that is why i have it. Marketers leave random comments on blogs with their links so they can get a higher ranking on google!