Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What better way to say "i Love you"

I have had writers block or something.. maybe its the fact that nothing really happens here and posting pictures of my kids doing the same thing over and over is slightly boring? Shaun headed off to Mexico Yet again. Kailey had a really hard time so Shaun drew on her leg... he said she isn't allowed to wash it off until he gets home (Fri) and that when she gets sad to look at it and know he loves her..
Well i guess I can let Kailey not bathe for a few days guilt free! Yesterday Kailey was going to the bathroom and goes "mom, I sure miss Dad. I was peeing and saw this and made me think of him." awesome! who doesn't like to remembered while got potty?
and just to Clarify it is written right above her knee on her leg.

2 things people say:

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Weird, I think of Shaun when I pee too...

Laura said...

definitely the time to think of daddy...maybe he shoudl do the same with you?! I'm totally impressed he did your hair--we shoudl have all thought of the earlier! (though I promise mine wouldn't have gone so well!)