Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Carter Loves Kailey. It is so cute to watch these 2 interact. Kailey loves to entertain him and he just watches her like she is the coolest thing alive. She carries him around and loves holding him on the couch. Apparently Carter now likes Clifford, if Kailey is holding him. You can just tell by the way they are hugging.

12 things people say:

Brittany and Jason said...

That's adorable, I bet you love the help!

Callie said...

yes, i do! i feel like i have a helper ALL the time. its awesome. When I ask Jordan for help she like to say "no thanks" or ignore me like Shaun

Jessica Munk said...

That is sooo cute!! Yeah my boys aren't helpers :(

Unknown said...

so cute. my sister used to punch me when I was little just to make me cry.

Melissa said...

That is really cute, great picture.

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

i have a sister like that...jessie

Liz said...

That is so cute! Grace would have George in a choke hold if he tried to snuggle up with her. Thank goodness for a much older sister to love and care for Carter.

Laura said...

such a cute pic of those two!! Your kids look so much alike to me, I guess since yes, their yours, and I can't really see their personalities that change their look sometimes. I love the good/bad parent blog!! you are hilarious!! and Definitely good! Come join us for the warm weather :)!

Nate said...

awwwww .....

Hunter Family said...

That is such a cute picture! He is so tiny.