Monday, February 16, 2009

Hair by Shaun


I have been talking about dying my hair darker for awhile now, but my all time favorite hair dresser also MMC secretary (were you secretary?) lives in Riverside so I went to Sally's today and had Shaun give it a go. he said " I feel kinda gay, I'm not gonna lie" which i don't blame him. He kinda looked it with the gloves, hair stuff and also stating "good thing I have watched What not to Wear so many times and know how to do hair" he did such a good job he is now in competition with DeAnne. If any one needs a hair change give him a call, all you have to do it put out. jk. i got mine done for free.

5 things people say:

Eve said...

Wasn't Ash secretary? I feel like she was responsible for the lost notebook of minutes. All I know for sure is that De wasn't prez. Holla!

(Oh yeah, your hair looks cute. WTG, Shaun.)

Kathy Habel said...

Cute hair!

Hunter Family said...

Wow! I'm impressed. :)

DeAnne said...

I do think Ashley was secretary. All I know is that I didn't lose the notebook! I can't believe that after one coloring Shaun is giving me a run for my money! Next time I'm going to have to give bad directions just so I can keep my edge!! By the way, how's the color holding up?

Steven and Tanesha said...

Ha ha that is hilarious that Shaun colored your hair! I can't laugh too much though because I know that Steven would do mine if I asked him to!