Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Parent/Bad Parent?- you be the judge

Sunday we decided to get out of the house and go for a walk... we wanted to go check out Springville's downtown area and look in the windows. (we thought there was more than a block and 1/2 but apparently not...) not so much of a city center! (Good Parent)
So we buckled Carter in Jordan's front facing seat... (bad parent) he was TINY in her big seat!We threw Jordan and Kailey in the trunk.... (bad parent) Bundled up the kids (good Parent) and walked about a mile or so in the 30 degree weather (bad parent?)

Then after the walk we played at the park... This is the park in winter.. not so fun. they played a bit, threw some snowballs and started crying because their hands were freezing... ( bad parent)
I am jealous of people who live in warm weather... some day it will come again!



5 things people say:

Unknown said...

you're such a bad parent....

Melissa said...

Bad parent! No wait...good parent! Your kids have the Rasmussen eyes.

Liz said...

Every one is alive and all look happy, well happy until they had cold hands, so I say good parent!! I mean when I was little they didn't even have car seats. My mom brought me home from the hospital on her lap. And I'm not even that old...

mmgray10 said...

Seriously, the trunk? haha

Kathy Habel said...

You're a great parent. My kids sometimes escape their seatbelts and climb in the back of the Suburban. Bad parent!