Well, the electrical is in... and so are the toys! Kailey and Jordan have been having fun playing under the stairs, its just their size! The walls aren't in yet, but you can still play, that's all that matters right?
11 years ago
our lives keep on going
Well, the electrical is in... and so are the toys! Kailey and Jordan have been having fun playing under the stairs, its just their size! The walls aren't in yet, but you can still play, that's all that matters right?
Posted by Callie at 9:00 PM
3 things people say:
So you guys are remodeling?? Well, I went through and read of bunch of blogs and sounds like your having so much fun! I love all the pics and how are you puting captions? that's pretty cool! Hope you had a great Christmas--we actually were in Utah but with all the snow we ended up staying in Bountiful the whole time with a trip to Salt Lake (very adventurous I know!) Anyway, so fun to read all that your doing and I'm amazed that you can do all that AND watch so many other kids too! Your amazing!!
wow! that is awesome that you did that under your stairs. Way to go! 9lbs too! You are wonderwoman with the no sugar. I had a stare down with an oreo cookie this morning. I'm sad to say the oreo won! It just looked too good!
I wish I had stairs to shove my kids under. I might be tempted to lock the door and lose the key. Probably that is why I don't have stairs. :)
Post a Comment