Jordan Couldn't decide what she wanted for "bekfast" and they eat a TON so she had... 1 Eggo waffle, 2 pancakes and 2 wheat waffles! i don't know how this kid stays so tiny!
This morning I felt ambitious and made homemade wheat waffles.. they were so good! here is the recipe! they were super easy and healthy!
Whole Wheat Waffles:
1 3/4 c Whole Wheat Flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/4 C Honey
2 T Oil
2 Eggs (although i forgot these and they were still really good)
2 C milk
Mix, cook and ENJOY!

2 things people say:
Thanks for the recipe! I'll make those next week!
I am excited to try the recipe. I also love whole wheat buttermilk pancakes. I went on a kick once and ate them just about every day.
(In case you can't tell this is Annalyn)
I will email you some of those recipes that we talked about!
It was a lot of fun having you guys come up for the weekend. We love for people to come visit us!
Post a Comment