Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank Heaven for girls!


Today was a big eye opener, I babysat some little boys that i don't normally watch, they weren't bad, but it made me appreciate my girls and the fact that I watch mainly girls, and boys I am young enough to train!
Kailey and Este quietly colored and sang the ABC's while 2 little boys rammed toy buses into walls, climbed/jumped on the coffee table and banged on the toy piano... I just found it funny and a lot louder than I am used to! (side note: they don't know the rules of the house) We'll see how Carter turns out, he will be raised by 2 older girls...

3 things people say:

krista said...

This is so funny, cause it's so true. My boys are SO LOUD. I come from a quiet family of girls, so it has been a difficult adjustment for me. Hopefully I'll get some girls someday to quiet the boys down!

ps And I have tried training them to be quiet, but boys will be boys. Good luck with yours!

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

We want to take kailey and jordan out on wed. i think were leaving around 9am so trick them into wanting to do something with us.

Laura said...

you do have two really good girls to, I remember you used to just tell Kailey to lay down and she would go take a nap--amazing!! I can't believe he's old enough to eat solids now!! (I hate to say it but I agree with his face, that stuff is nasty!!)