Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Semi-solids

We tried "solids" today, i would say they are more like mush. I dont know how much we actually got in his mouth, and he seems a little small for the highchair...
OK mom, lets try this stuff!!! ... I am supposed to eat what you are making over there? hum...


seriously? have you tried this? bring the boob back! don't make me eat another bite
This stuff tastes like cardboard.. trust me i have sucked on plenty of cardboard, are you sure this is food mom?! Don't worry Carter, i don't blame you! maybe we will try in a few more days? ( we did try in a few more days.. same reaction, so we tried fruit, he literally gagged himself and threw it up! poor babies!)

2 things people say:

Unknown said...

"bring the boob back..."

..that line has never worked for me either....

Brittany and Jason said...

He looks so much older... did you cut his hair?? I guess when I saw him he was in the carseat the whole time.