Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekend at Ryans

While in Idaho we got to hang out with this dude...

And Annalyn feed Anna for us, I am surprised she wanted to go back with us. they had an awesomely (is that a word?) fenced in back yard and she followed me everywhere because there was no upstairs off limits like in our house. (Thanks Annalyn... we owe you!)
Anna got to play with Biscuit
Jordan got to play with biscuit
Jordan "digning" in the back yard as she would call it. I would call it getting dirty but whatever
I can't help but make them match. they wanted to pretend to be sleeping... Jordan just looks bored
Carter got to hang out in the car seat numerous times
Kailey liked the food!
we went and got some delicious Ice Cream
Shaun had Friday off so we headed up to Rexburg where life is fast paced and happenin'! ok maybe not really but it was nice to go hang out with Ryan/Annalyn/Luke and see Tim and Kristen while we were there.

0 things people say: