Monday, November 3, 2008

If pigs could fly



No new pictures today because my battery died because Ryan took some awesome pictures (see above)
My house smells like poop! not a joke. This morning I woke up at 6:00 to "mooommm, i just threw up" awesome.. i got to do an early load of laundry!!! the day followed with Shaun saying he didn't feel good and heading to work, Carter pooed about 4 times (he is normally a 1/10 days type of guy) and Jordan gave me about 8 or more fun little presents in her pants and Kailey got to throw away 2 pairs of underwear before I decided to just put a diaper on her. but surprisingly it wasn't too bad of a day.. You see i made a new goal. Be Happy, I am amazed at how just saying and continually thinking "be happy" actually works! lets hope we can keep with the happy thoughts and have another good day tomorrow

2 things people say:

Liz said...

I love your attitude. That would have been a hard day to have stayed so positive, but way to go for being happy through it all! I love the healthy food pics and recipes as well.

Have you been reading NieNie?? I read her whole blog and it just makes me want to be a better mom. Keep positive!

Nate said...

That's a lot of poop for one post callie! Thanks for the laugh.
So how about Shaun? How many times did he go?