Saturday, March 7, 2015

Fort building

Today is day 6 of Shaun gone. I'm officially over him being away. I woke up sick yesterday. Hurt my back on Thursday (pretty sure the 4 kids who sneak in my bed at night played a part in that) and now I'm just plain bored. I need adult interaction and conversation. I love my kids but man I am exhausted. Granted, It's not that hard to feed them Taco Bell and cereal, Ramon soup and cereal. But by the end of the day in pooped. It's 8:26 and im seriously considering going to bed now. 

  I taught some piano this morning and then we have spent the whole day outside. I considered working out but decided after spending a good 4 hours in my workout clothes, I was good. I truly enjoy working out but my body must be telling me I need a break. 
  The neighbor kids all came to the fort In the back yard and decided to expand. They collected an assortment of junk wood from "the Forrest" and then took junk wood from the curbside trash down the street. I know. We are classy like that. They did a really good job. Nailed some boards together. swept some dirt, and made some curtains out of weed barrier. They spent all day outside. now they are crashed on my floor and in my bed. Clothes are ironed and Layed out for church in the morning and I think I'm going to follow suit. It is 8:43 after all. Peace out. 
Decker showing off his tricks
I think we had 16 kids helping out
Kailey and tillman were the foremen and didn't put their hammers down 
Each wall has a door. And backs up to trees. Hopefully the hoa doesn't fine us
The last crew members before i made them come in

0 things people say: