After yesterday I decided I needed a break so in order to get Some beach time and to my dr apt Ellie had to miss school. :). So we got packed and as we backed out of the driveway Shaun pulled in! We had no idea he was coming home early, I think the guilt trip must have worked. He looked dead. He took a red eye and instead of sleeping, watched movies so he told us to go the beach while he slept. We met Emily and Kathryn at isle of palms and it was super foggy but warm. It was much needed. I told decker not to throw sand. So he did. Ellie and I found a bunch starfish by the dunes. So that was fun! Then off to ther dermatologist and back to Shaun. Who was still sleeping. I taught 3 hrs of piano. Which he slept through and I went to the store alone. It was the only time I went to the store in almost 2 weeks. And now bed time.
Ellie and decker running down the beach
Ellie and decker running down the beach
Ellies star fish collection
Decker, Don't throw sand..."but I want to" 
0 things people say:
Post a Comment