Tuesday, March 10, 2015

And... I'm done

It all starts out well. Off to la hacienda tonight for kids eat free. 
   I've been reading some posts and blogs and moms are so nice. They are patient and kind and love being moms so much. Don't get me wrong. I love my kids. More than anything. But I am at my ropes end today. I need a good run, maybe a clean house? A trip to the store alone??? A day at the beach? I can think of a bunch of things. Listening to decker cry " I want out" hasn't made my list, yet it's happening :). He's also yelling at the dog. Jordan forgot to do her homework but managed to play outside all afternoon. Ellie kneed Jordan in the back, carter couldn't stay in his seat. Decker sat under the table over half the time while yell singing  "let it go!" Not a joke. It's almost funny how bad one night can be. Tomorrow will be better. They kids will go to school. I'll try and make my dr apts, clean my house, bake and teach 6 piano lessons and probably make cereal for dinner. Tomorrow will be a great day. And today was a great day. It was just a day With some super fun bumps. 😳

0 things people say: