Easter eggs hunt at Carter's class today. Today I wasn't sure how I was going to get it all done. Its Friday. Shaun comes home at 12. I stayed up until 2:30 baking and with sick kids. We (Ellie and decker) went to Carter's Easter egg hunt which lucky for me was cancelled as a field trip and hosted at his school instead. Making it easier. Carter told me Kailey cried on the bus because a mean kid whacked her box of cupcakes for her teachers and ruined the frosting. I decided to be a cool mom and pick her up. Little does she know she's more help at home then school most days :). I took her Ellie and decker to breakfast at cracker barell and was able to get all I needed done. She babysat while I went to the store. Watched decker nap while I had a dr apt and is an all around helper. She's a pretty awesome kid.
I love this kid. But I'm not sure if he belongs in public.
I love this kid. But I'm not sure if he belongs in public.
Ellie is my other helper. Anytime I ask someone to unload the dishwasher she asks that be her job all the Time. Yes please!
She wanted individual shots with her brothers. 
Carter is a great big brother
Ryan and carter planned to be twins. He is such a cute friend to carter. 

0 things people say:
Post a Comment