Thursday, September 13, 2012

El Bells

 a few random pictures taken over the last month. I am loving that I can download pictures from my phone to blog. I may actually get back into blogging???
   I have two artist in the family Ellie and Jordan. they will both sit for hours coloring. Ellie chooses to do so without clothes most of the time and tends to use her body as a canvass...
 She loves to eat. probably because whenever she acts out I hand her a cookie or something? Our grocery store has little carts and gives out free cookies. She is learning to eat and push the cart at the same time. its tricky business but it looks like shes mastering it quickly
 this is what she looks like when she doesn't get her way. I was probably trying to get her dressed? isnt she a pretty crier? i should let her cry more often hahah.
 another naked picture and guess what.. shes coloring! surprise!
 Playing in the rain. at one point she was totally nude (see below) we figure for modesty reason underwear might make the boys on the street a little more comfortable.
 This is after the Doctor where both Ellie and Jordan got shots, and free ice cream.

 we have this app on my phone called crazy hair or something.. this is what they did to Ellie... pretty funny
 I took the little three to the mall for Deckers 4 month pictures. the mall is about 30 min away and I never go. they loved all the stores it was funny, better yet the play ground they have inside! She is such a cheese ball with that smile.
 This girl has "the moves like jagger" as we say here. She is constantly listening to my ipod to "call me maybe on repeat" she sings the words and gets on the table to shake her booty. and she has an awesome shoulder roll/lift that happens whenever the radio is on. shes big into Taylor swifts new "never ever" song. what can i say she cool like that?!
Ellie has 2  volumes. whisper and yelling. she will be so quiet and sweet and then belt out "MOM" as loud as possible. she also loves to yell "WATCH A SHOW" when we are in the car and "DECKER SPIT UP" each yelling sentence is usually followed by some whisper sentence like "get me out of bed" "watch mickey mouse" or "mom, clean it up, i go get rag." Shes helpful for sure and LOVES her sisters and baby brother and is still deciding on carter. He likes to be the boss of her, tell her which toys she can play with or not and tell on her when she is coloring on a wall or doing something she shouldn't. And she is the most stubborn child on the planet. good this is cute and has such a cute raspy voice and chubby cheeks to squeeze.

0 things people say: