Jordan and I got to go on a date after soccer practice on Saturday night. The Cracker Barrel just opened and suddenly I have cravings for Biscuits and gravy all the time. This is really weird seeing as all of my life i have truly hated eating biscuits and gravy and would cry when my mom or grandma would make them. its so odd, but they are Delicious and i could use a plate right now! It was so fun spending time with this kid. She is so funny and shy. She doesn't need to talk she just wants to be alone and with me. she loved looking their store and staying up later than everyone at home. Sometimes that's all it takes. I should do it more often!!
11 years ago

1 things people say:
I love one-on-one time! It happens infrequently over here, and we have three fewer "excuses" than you for it. ;)
Post a Comment