Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Carters first day of 4-k

 Carter has been looking forward to this day for weeks! he had his clothes on and backpack ready since 8am. the bus doesn't come until 11. It was a morning filled with "it is time for my bus yet?" every 5 min. I drove him and picked him the up the first day. I went to pick him up and he was already on the bus. as soon as he got off he started crying "mom, they wouldn't let me ride the bus" I tried explaining it was because I was here to pick him up and he responded with "don't ever pick me up from this school again" he was really looking forward to riding the bus like his big sisters. He rides with only 4 year olds and is covered in sweat after the 40 min bus ride, but whatever kiddo. It makes my life easier.
 Waiting in line to go into the school. He goes from 11:30-3:30 and its a free program the school district offers! my house is SO quiet without him and he is so tired when he comes home, but he is still loving it, including the bus rides! its just too bad he doesn't go to Kailey and Jordan's school
So cute and excited!!!

1 things people say:

Eve said...

LOL on the "don't ever pick me up again"! I wish my kids had a semblance of that independence!